Sunday, October 9, 2011

Lobster 667's TSP Draft #1




The format is really intriguing and I'd recommend it to everyone, especially experienced drafters. I had a blast playing (and winning) the matches. I think it's worth noticing that I didn't face any decks playing Black, at all. My first two opponents were W/G and U/G, and both matches were relatively close. The deck I met in the finals was a greedy 3-colour deck of White, Red and Blue. For anyone considering trying the format, I think it's worth recommending being a bit greedy, especially if you get some nice fixing in the first pack (it can have Terramorphic Expanses, per example), and that White and Black are pretty commital colours while the other three are easier to splash or play as a minor colour.

I'd appreciate any and all comments, of course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment