Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Innistrad tracking!

Hey guys.  So a la Ryan Spain (AKA Modogodot) I keep meticulous track of my online drafts.  I have uploaded my Innistrad file to Google documents and made it publicly viewable.  Feel free to download it and start keeping track of your drafts.

A few notes - It will tell you your price per draft assuming that you are spending 4 dollars a pack and that you aren't selling any rares.  I'm going to be making a way to track how much we really spend on drafts (including discounted prices) but for now this is what I've got.

For the initial page what I do is every time I draft a new card I will ctrl-x it from Column B to Column A then delete the rarity entry in column C.  It will auto-update and tell you how many of each rarity you have left to draft and how many of each color you have left.  I find this really useful for redeeming, but also very interesting because I can see after 10 or so drafts what cards I might be undervaluing.

Enjoy!

-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment