Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Asturiel's ISD Draft #4



Here's the deck I submitted


Here's the deck I found myself boarding into, taking out the armored skaab because I have that much synergy with them and my deck had plenty of mill.


This was a draft that didn't go quite as I planned, I went 1-1 with a bye which disappointed me but whatever. There was the obvious signalling thing that you'll see in the draft, white WAS open and I should have seen it. But alas the deck wasn't too bad, I had fun with it and I look forward to being able to draft INN online again because of it :)

2 comments:

  1. P1P1: This card is so unfun, but it sure is powerful. It's the correct pick here.

    P1P3: Harsh... I think this might be a fine pick.

    P1P4: I like the Hound a lot better. The Skaab isn't actually very good with Punishment as you will be milling yourself pretty fast.

    P1P5: Crossway Vampire.

    P1P6: If you want to stay on colour, just take the Wolf!

    P1P11: Blood blood blood.

    P2P1: Heron is okay... I think I like the Geistflame or the Alchemist though.

    P2P2: You've taken so many Armoured Skaabs and you have the Punishment that I like the Cagebreakers better if you're going to play Green anyway.

    P2P3: Pyre is good.

    P2P11: Eeugh. I like the Thrower here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P1P3 - So I have yet to draft the goliath... I was going off of Oraymw's analysis of the card... and he's come down on it since then. Now I like taking the geistflame. Sorry, dude... I ruined your draft.
    P1P4 - I like the hound here.
    P1P11 - this is where I take the thraben purebloods because I'd rather cut playables than colors, but I think it's a style choice.
    P1P12 - No, I like the scavenger a lot. There's also a spidery grasp in the pack. 2 good green cards is a fairly good signal.
    P2P1 - I might even take the pilgrim here...
    P2P5 - agreed. Dunno what was up with all this white.
    P2P1 - I guess I'm a moron.
    P3P2 - no. Still take the claustrophobia. I don't think you need 2 amulets. It might even wheel in this pack.

    ReplyDelete