Sunday, November 6, 2011

Zvazda's ISD #5




R1G1 - I curved out.  Walking Corpse into Chapel Geist into Abattoir Ghoul into Midnight haunting.  He didn't stand a chance.  I got him to 2 and he psuedo stabilized but a top decked blazing torch took care of that pretty fast.
R1G2 - Won!  (replay got lost)

R2G1 - Lost (replay got lost)
R2G2 - He played a Elder of Laurels, but we were able to fly over his head with  a chapel geist, and the abbatoir ghoul + blazing torch made it so he couldn't actually block our abbatoir ghoul.  He tried to stabilize with creepy doll but Avacynian Preist took care of that pretty fast.
R2G3 - Lost (replay got lost)

R3G1 - Lost (replay got lost)
R3G2 - Facing Red/Black Aggro.  His Furor of the Bitten on a bloodcrazed neonate was easily handled by our rebuke.  And the juggy was easily handled by victim of night.  He geistflamed our patrician  and one of our midnight haunts.  He then played an olivia into a totally reset board... Yipes.  It was OK because of our Rebuke, though :).  After that Chapel Geist got brimstone volleyed... but we were able to flashback an unburial rites to get him back and throw down our Silverchase fox.  He topdecked a Kessig Wolf which we promptly tribute to hungered and cracked in for the win.
R3G3 - Lost (replay got lost)


I dunno why we MTGO has been so bad about replays lately.  Anyone have any insight to this?

Listen Along with Zach!


21 - Adele - Yes, I do listen to popular music on occasion... Some of it I even enjoy!  I think this album is quite good.
Lady In the Dark - This is a Kurt Weill show from 1941.  It is the rare musical from before Oklahoma! that is worth listening to but this score is truly sensational and I'm happy everytime it shows up on my Ipod.
Best That I could Do - This is a John Melloncamp best of collection.  I normally avoid best of collections but somehow this one ended up on my computer.


1 comment:

  1. P1P5: Interloper.

    P1P9: He's okay, but I think I'd have gambled and taken the Virtue here...

    P2P4: Interloper.

    P2P7: I think Rebuke is the pick here.

    ReplyDelete