Saturday, August 27, 2011

Oraymw - NMS #20

This draft is pretty interesting and I'd love to hear what other clannies have to say about it.







I ended up switching my colors at P3P12, if you can believe it. Even when I built the deck, I wasn't entirely sure which option was the best, but RW definitely worked out better in the games, but who knows what the Time Travelling Super Computer would say. Anyway, I'd really like to see what other people would do with this draft.






You heard the man.  Let him have it in the comments!  - Z



1 comment:

  1. P1P3 - I consider the Talisman here, though ultimately end up taking the tanadon. Maybe valuing the talisman over the forced worship is an issue.

    P1P9 - You probably won't play the suture priest, but you might play the numbing dose!!

    P1P12 - I think the pick is definitely the souleater here. Are you ever running two due respects?

    P2P5 - Wow. This pack is insane. Marauder, Geyser, Shaman and Into the Core? Early in NMS I found myself passing Fangren Marauders because they weren't "in my color" but the more I did that the sadder I became. Now I try not to pass them. This is a long winded way of saying I agree with the pick.

    P2P8 - :-0. Spread the sickness wheeled! I take the sickness here but you are more disciplined than I.

    P2P11 - I would love to hear why you prefer big Hexy to the Tangle Hulk.

    P3P14 - What happened here? Why did people take a land over a soliton or Bonds? So weird.

    Deckbuilding: I'm probably not playing the culling dias. Maybe I undervalue this card, but your deck looks like it's trying to go aggro, right? I will play the cats instead of the dias and the warden instead of the sentinel maindeck (or maybe big hexy.). I'm not super confident about any of those, though.

    ReplyDelete