Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Lobster's DII Draft #3

http://www.raredraft.com/watch?d=36pmy



Another deck with a lot of hard cuts, but I think the deck ended up really good! It can definitely mill people out, but it's also pretty good on the aggressive.

All three rounds were pretty challenging; The first opponent was a white/red deck which seemed kind of aggressive (he played ashmouth hounds and doomed travelers), but I managed to lock him down and killed him in the air with zombie drakes and murdering crows.

The next round was against a really powerful U/B Zombies deck with captain, ghoulraisers, chants and just lots and lots of zombies. He won game one and I barely dug out game two by milling him out with Increasing Confusion and a bell I dropped on T1. Game 3 I just aggro killed him. The matchup was really hard because U/B gets so much value from the graveyard, so milling him was actually not too sweet.

The finals was against a nasty W/G aggro deck which had Midnight Haunting + Increasing Savagery, which is a really hard combo to deal with! I lost game 1 because I pulled the trigger on Feeling of Dread the turn before he could actually flashback the savagery, which meant I died the turn before I could mill him out with Confusion. Luckily, I got back in game two and three and managed to win the draft.

Feedback is welcomed as always! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment